Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: urban ghost story

  1. #1
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    has anyone here actually seen this film - made by the Guerilla Filmmakers of handbook fame?
    Ive heard its far better than you might think.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sdchown's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it got reasonable reviews in both Empire and Total Film.

    Hint: To work out if a movie is any good, add the rating for Empire, Total Film, and the Score from www.imdb.com. Then divide by 4, rounding off.

    Strangely I find this gives you a really acurate idea of whether or not the film will be any good.

    On the other hand, I LOVE those projected interest curves in Total Film.

    Later Feebs
    Stephen

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I saw the film last year and I really liked it- was unusal and had a nice look. But I was at his workshop thing and he was giving a talk on it, so maybe I'm slightly biased- but it was really good, I was impressed

    Kathy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •